Friday, November 7, 2014

Life Is The Bubbles!

life is the bubbles paper art j. shari ewing art





             This past weekend friends of my husband and mine got married.  I usually try to make my gifts to people as unique and personal as possible.  So I decided instead of the typical slow cooker or blender, I would make her something with what she is obsessed with, Ariel.

Ever since she saw my other shadow box mermaid piece she's been talking about how awesome it would be if I could make one for her... Well her wish came true!

Don't worry!  We got a little something for the Groom too, he wouldn't be too thrilled about a Little Mermaid picture like his wife would.  Though it would be fantastic to see a 240lb buff man get excited about The Little Mermaid and bubbles.

Here's the other mermaid shadow box that inspired this little gift

lagoon love mermaid paper art

 And now on to the new creation!

watercolor paper art illustration

the little mermaid j. shari ewing illustration

Just had to pop a frame on it (that is why the coral isn't flush with the edge of the background) and Ta-DA!  Here's to a lifetime of love, happiness, and ADVENTURE Donny and Jess!

Always remember... Life is the BUBBLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment