Tuesday, November 11, 2014

And Away We GO!

disneyland illustration j. shari ewing


                     If you couldn't tell by the subtly of that doodle, we're going to Disneyland tomorrow!!!  So excited!  It's been a couple years since I've been to the happiest place on earth so this is definitely exciting!  Joe and I decided this trip will be a belated one year anniversary for us.  So as a reward of making through one year of marriage with each other we are going to stuff our faces with churros, fill our ears with Disney music till we're numb, and right the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad to my heart's content!

Before I go I wanted to share a little piece I did for a friend of mine.  It was a very emotional little creation but it was worth every minute knowing how much it meant to her and her husband to have this image in her home.

A Day For Dailee

angel baby illustration j. shari ewing




Til next time!  TTFN, ta-ta for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment