Monday, July 21, 2014

Silly Old Bear . . .

So a friend of mine is having a baby and I wanted to make their future little boy something special.  The theme for their nursery is Winnie The Pooh so it was only natural that Pooh's butt makes an appearance.  So I recreated one of my favorite scenes from Disney's 1966 film Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree and attempted to mimic the film's artistic style, but in layers of hand cut and painted watercolor paper.
disney winnie the pooh and the honey tree

winnie the pooh stuck in rabbit's hole

winnie the pooh and the honey tree stuck in rabbits hole
It was a great excuse to watch the movie again, but frankly I never need an excuse to watch Disney movies!  Hopefully their future baby boy loves this movie as much as I do someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment